Composite Repair Technicians
Carbon60 has a number of permanent job opportunities available in Germany for Composite Repair Technicians to work in a newly opening workshop for a company who specialise in composite and sheet metal repairs. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company with a fantastic reputation within the Aviation sector.
Further details include
· Location: Germany - Leipzig
· Starts from: ASAP
· Type of employment: Permanent
· Salary: Competitive - Between €2500-4500 a month (depending on experience) paid through the German tax system.
· As this is a permanent role, please note that accommodation and flights are not provided. However assistance may be given from those relocating.
· Detecting damage on GFK/CFK components, determining the proper repair techniques and materials required
· Reading, understanding and using the relevant repair documentation, work orders and drawings
· Performing repair work on GFK/CFK aircraft components
· Using test/measurement equipment
· Hot Bonding, Pre-Preg, Scarfing, laminating, curing in vacuum and using other heat methods as well as doing follow-up work, painting and polishing
· Quality inspection and technical documentation of the work performed
· Care and maintenance of tools
Applicants must be/have
· Completed education as process mechanic (m/f) for plastics and rubber technology or structural mechanic (m/F) specialised in composite materials or similar
· Are willing to undertake EU Aviation Security checks
· Fluent in English (Reading and Writing)
· Ideally have first professional experience in performing GFK/CFK repair work in accordance with SRM or CMM
· Have high quality awareness and are forward-looking
· To have the ability to manage own workload and are able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
· Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team
· Have the willingness to travel and have a high degree of flexibility in regards to working hours, on call duty and weekend shifts
· To have a Drivers licence class B
For more information please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.