Contracts Support executive for busy aviation contracts department developing relationships to maximise revenue based in West Sussex
Proactively contacting clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery whilst identifying further new business opportunities. Meeting with customers face to face to provide, educate & promote the business. Maintaining the revenue & gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue stream opportunities.
Liaise with other departments to ensure that service requirements are understood & implemented in line with the customers expectations. Manage customer accounts and contracts ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
- Previous aviation experience required
- Knowledge of aviation component parts and IPCs and previous aviation sales experience
- Monitor day to day commercial performance of each account.
- Contract Data analysis.
- AOG/priority requirements with experience of contract management and delivering high customer
- Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange for outside contract requirements.
- Effective communication with customers and other departments to ensure on time delivery and
service level requirements are met.
- Focus on performance and the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure PO exchanges are dealt with on an efficient and cost effective manner and cores are returned
back to the vendors within the agreed exchange period to avoid additional fees being raised.
- Co-ordinate internal departments to ensure on time delivery to the customer.
- Source part from repair or external market.
- Utilise web based Aircraft parts base.
- Evaluate historical data and determine best price for outside contract requirements.
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexibility of 37.5 hour week - Monday to Friday between 7am-7pm
- New office premises
If you have previous aviation and sales experience ideally in contract, warranty or PBH and would welcome a new challenge please apply with your current CV for this new opportunity as a Contracts Support Executive now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.