- Company : Capital International Staffing
- Localisation : Hertfordshire - UK - South East England
- Position : EGSE Engineer - Space & Satellite
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2017-09-08
* Carry out preventative maintenance (validation) activities, by executing validation procedures, in order to provide fully operational ATE systems in readiness for spacecraft test.
* Carry out corrective maintenance activities (first line support), including fault finding to component level, in order to support the ATE test systems during test activities.
* Carry out software and OS support of the central ATE test systems (Linux, UNIX, Windows), including application software patch installation, interpreting software error messages, system integrity, project Telemetry database installation and user software (Automatic test procedures) support (bespoke language).
* First level debug of ATE system software to provide anomaly details to the SW development teams for correction.
* Provide configuration and control of ATE documentation and software
* Modification of delivered ATE systems to support changes in the spacecraft design.
* Configuration and control of the ATE systems and user software
Essential: As a minimum, an HNC in Electronic engineering (or equivalent) with current software experience.
Knowledge of the following operating systems: LINUX and UNIX
Knowledge of test system design and maintenance
ATE for use of S/C testing
Someone who has previous experience using bespoke tools and programs
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical, EGSE, ATE, space, satellite
- Start date : asap
- Term : 6 months
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £30 - £45 per hour
- References : SS- 19332_1504871441
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to EGSE Engineer - Space & Satellite