Product Marketing Manager to direct strategic marketing of highly successful and innovative traffic emulation product in the IP Network and Network virtualization market and Test Mobile based Dublin (South) or Stevenage
You will be required to have vision and direction for the product and as such should have deep knowledge of customer needs and the market, both now and the future direction. You will understand IP networking and applications, security protocols, multimedia and appreciate how virtualization technologies can be used for development and testing of IP based communication networks.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities
· Develop product positioning and messaging that promotes product in the market
· Creation of technical presentations, whitepapers, app notes, datasheets and marketing bulletins, website, etc for use by the sales and marketing communications teams
· Direct marketing communications, advertising, distribution, sales and promotional activities
· Promote product in customer meetings, tradeshows, conferences etc.
· Evaluate the product position versus the market and competitors using market research
· Build excellent customer and internal relationships, communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team
· Identify, where possible, new market opportunities
· Drive to meet targets and contribute to direction and expansion
· Interact with key external stakeholders
· Support pricing objectives and strategy
· Support the business development and sales
· Provide product/domain expertise and strategic marketing presentations to the sales channel
· Input into Product Requirements and Delivery
Qualifications for Product Marketing Manager
· At least 5 years experience product/ strategic marketing in the networking/cellular wireless market
· Able to operate as part of high performing teams
· Work within the wider context of a large organization in a matrix management structure
· Able to make decisions in complex/ambiguous situations and with incomplete data
· Excellent written communication skills
· Willing to travel globally (up to 40% of time)
· Cultural sensitivity
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Annual Performance Bonus
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Product Marketing Manager based in either Dublin or Stevenage with travel between the 2 sites please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.