- Company : MatchTech
- Localisation : Dorset, Wimborne - UK - South West England
- Position : Programmes Quality Manager
- Type of Contract : Permanent contract
- Date of publication : 2017-09-14
As Quality Manager - Programmes your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards
- Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus, EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments.
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively flow down Customer specific requirements and ensuring capture of all quality requirements relating to the achievement of product compliance.
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
- Attention to detail and methodical approach.
- Self-starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement.
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
As Quality Manager - Programmes your main responsibilities will involve:
- Determination and generation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements.
- Ensuring Quality plans are implemented and translated into robust production process controls.
- Ensure Quality Management System adherence to EN9100, EASA Part 21(G) and Part 145 throughout the Product Development Lifecycle.
- Ensure implementation of robust change control and configuration management process.
- Manage and host Product Development auditing activities.
- Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations.
- Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management.
- Conduct required First Article Inspections and ensure smooth transition of new products into production.
- Co-operate with management to meet the employer\'s legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Programme Quality Manager, Programme, Quality, Manager, Prodcution Development Cycle, Engineering, Development, DFMEA, PFMEA, Root Cause Analysis, EASA Part-145, Quality Assurance, Quality Tools, EN9100, EN9110, Lean Tools
- Start date : ASAP
- Term :
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary :
- References : EMP399255_1505406650
- Activity area : Aerospace Engineering
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Programmes Quality Manager