The Project Manager will be responsible for leading up to 3 NPI projects through the early delivery phases and responsible for ironing out any initial issues. Before passing this back over to the Production team to run through the project. As a result this person will need a degree of flexibility a can do attitude and a autonomy to run themselves.
- Lead the project team to ensure that the project is delivered on time, to the correct quality and to budget.
- Own and manage the relationship with the customer and provide regular communication on progress and issues.
- Ensure contract reviews are carried out on all orders recieved before confirmation of order of work.
- Manage the sales order book and ensure the work orders are created and reviewed by the core team prior to release
- Monitor and report on spend and progress throughout the project lifecycle and feedback performance at end of project estimating.
- Identify issues and initiate corrective action necessary
- Manage the program risks, and embed a risk management process into the program from the start.
- Promote and implement best practice.
- Report overall program status at monthly contract reviews.
- Carry out a lesson learnt at the end of the program.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.