Quality Systems Engineer
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our company in a period of growth. We are seeking an experienced Quality Systems Engineer to oversee the implementation, control and maintenance of the company quality management systems to both international and customer standards.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the existing QMS
- Lead the transition to AS9100 Rev D
- Carry out internal audits in line with the internal audit plan.
- Support production to proactively resolve problems
- Maintain NCR and MRB process ensuring data is used to support CI
- Oversee company compliance to recognised quality approval systems
- Produce weekly/monthly KPI,S
- AS9100 Rev D would be preferred
- Experience of chemical processing.
- Qualified internal auditor.
- Engineering Systems HNC/HND
What we Offer
- 2 years\' experience in a similar/related field. A minimum of 1 year Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Excellent working conditions
- Employer pension contribution
- 31 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays) increasing with service
- Development opportunities
- On-site parking
Salary will be dependent on experience and will be discussed at interview.