Software Test Engineer to provide support to the Software Test Manager and Supervisors in performing activities associated with software test based in Dorset
You will perform software test tasks and assist in generating schedules and estimating data. Execute software testing following processes and maintain good communication and working relationships ensuring software test tasks comply with company procedures and process. Support all stages of life cycle management relating to testing of software and identify potential for process or product improvement.
Responsibilities and Experience of Software Test Engineer
· Liaising day to day with wider software team and project leadership
· Software Experience (Toolset) - ideally aerospace/ engineering/ manufacturing
· Software Development background for low level testing
· Software Engineering degree
· 3+ years project standards or working to a structured process.
· Developing C software
· Testing of safety critical software
· Experience of certification and delivery into service
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Software Test Engineer within the new purpose built engineering state of the art facility based on the outskirts of the New Forest and within easy reach of Poole and Bournemouth please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.