A Supplier Quality Engineer is required by our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Gloucestershire.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for managing Quality Improvement activity within the Supply Chain value team.
Key Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Conducting audits to assess suppliers for compliance
- Establishing strong links with suppliers to ensure seamless New Product introduction and facilitate transition of parts within the supply base
- Promoting Lean principals
- Training and developing suppliers in FMEA, Statistical methods and other quality tools
- Maintaining the approved vendor database and other databases as required within the role
Qualifications and Experience required for the Supplier Quality Engineer:
- HNC or graduate calibre
- Working knowledge if Quality Management System implementation, Aerospace (AS9100) desirable
- Ability to apply quality standards and procedures
- Strong problem solving ability
- Experienced auditor
- Full driving licence and passport required as travel overseas will be required as part of this role