The Wax Room Operative is accountable for supporting all elements of the Wax Room operations, including, but not limited to, Wax Injection, Wax Assembly, and Robot operations.
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements are met at all times
- Inject wax using appropriate machinery and control procedures to company specific standards
- Assemble and disassemble mould tools according to company processes and procedures
- Load assemblies to robot station
- Strict control and monitoring of slurries within set defined ranges as specified within work instructions
- Assemble wax parts using appropriate tooling and comply to job cards outlining assembly techniques as appropriate and to company specific standards
- Leaching parts using citric acid solution, whilst avoiding damage and ensuring all soluble is removed, assessing condition of leaching tanks and replenishing in accordance to work instructions
- Prepare runners for wax assembly
- Prepare feeder kits in conjunction with route and progress cards
- Maintain timescales according to job cards
- Ensure that work routing is strictly adhered to, to ensure that deviations are agreed and exceptions followed.
- Quality check parts ready for onward processes to ensure they meet the customers standards and specifications
- Adopt and maintain LEAN initiatives within the business and cell
- Work unsupervised and prioritise / plan schedules of work to ensure best flow of work is adhered to within area
- Ability to interpret measurements and standards set for tooling machinery and wax patterns
- Proven manual dexterity skills in handling both heavy loads and intricate fragile parts
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet business needs, working as part of a team and also on an individual
- Drive to achieve "A-Stamp" approval status
- Ability to work and conform to set procedures
- Attention to detail and ability to identify defects
- Ideally hold GCSE in Maths or proven numerical skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.