Morson are currently recruiting for a contractor working party coordinator to work with one of our prominent aerospace clients in Yeovil, Somerset.
This is a part time role working 3 days per week (22.2 hrs p/w).
To support the contractor working party manager in providing a comprehensive service to cover but not be limited to:
- Enquiry and consultation service
- Identification of scope of work
- Provision of repair schemes, concessions and work instructions to facilitate repair
- Planning, provision and shipping of repair kits, parts, materials, jigs and tooling to host destination
- Allocation and supply of resource, using internal and external suppliers
- Bids, quotations and invoicing
- Budget management and tasking of functional areas, for all programmed contractor working party activity; and Process development, implementation and quality control.
Delivery of contractor working party Service
- Deploy and apply knowledge, experience and technical expertise to provide a customer focused contractor working party delivery service
- Ensure that all stakeholders are consulted when considering the impact of decisions that are based on both internal and external requirements
- Ensure that individuals or teams tasked with delivering products or services agree schedules, requirements and outcomes before the discharge of that task or activity
- Provide adequate and timely notice to relevant stakeholders when contractor working party requirements change or may not be met.
- Ensure that the resource implications of decisions made to discharge tasks are fully understood before such work or projects are either bid for or agreed to.
- Process Management
- Support initiatives to continuously improve the processes, products, and services.
- Management Support
- In support of the contractor working party Manager, provide monthly reports that identify resource, capability and process issues that arise in the discharge and execution of contractor working party activity.
- Where issues are identified that cannot be resolved at a departmental level, escalate to senior management through the appropriate management chain.
- Budget Management
- Ensure that tasks and projects/programmes are managed within the constraints of the timescale and budgets agreed.
- Quality Management
- Ensure that all processes are documented and that all tasks are fully auditable and meet company process requirements.
- Information Management
- Ensure that data and information amassed as a consequence of undertaken activities is properly recorded, maintained and managed, so that it is auditable and meets any relevant legislative requirements which may apply.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Programme management and planning skills, including management of budgets, schedules, critical path risk analysis and mitigation, in an aircraft or manufacturing environment.
- Highly developed problem solving abilities and the ability to apply them in a challenging environment.