Within the SOC of Airbus CyberSecurity and under the responsibility of the SOC manager, the SOC level 2 analyst works as part of a team in charge of security monitoring, threat and vulnerability watch.
The main mission of the SOC analyst is to deal with the security incidents which are detected by the service and to lead in-depth analysis on these incidents.
The SOC level 2 analyst belongs to the analysis staff, works in normal business hours and in stand-by shifts too.
• Investigates deeper on the detected behaviours when an incident is escalated by the SOC level 1 analyst
• Add context to the incident to understand the behaviour, analysing data from multiple tools and data sources
• Participates to the crisis management by providing support to the incident handler and the SOC Level 3 analysts
• Create reports and visualizations of security attacks
• Tracks trends for metrics and reporting
• Works on the decrease of false positives
• Maintain the detection rules database
• Participates to recurrent meeting with the customer as the technical referent.
• Provides recommendations or workarounds to the customer in order to reduce business impact
• Leads and participates to the continuous improvement of the service (detection level, process, operational procedures, service efficiency, service reporting)
• Supports the customer for the remediation of incidents
• Supports the SOC manager for the reporting of the activity.
At least a master's degree in the field of Computer Science, IT, Engineering, OR equivalent work experience in IT • Rigorous and respectful of process. Strong attention to details. • Strong time management skills with the ability for multitasking • Information Security and operational oriented mind-set • Team Spirit • Customer focus This position requires a French clearance.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
At least a master's degree in the field of Computer Science, IT, Engineering, OR equivalent work experience in IT
• Rigorous and respectful of process. Strong attention to details.
• Strong time management skills with the ability for multitasking
• Information Security and operational oriented mind-set
• Team Spirit
• Customer focus
This position requires a French clearance.