APSYS specializes in controlling industrial risks. For 30 years APSYS has defined and implemented a process for controlling technical, human and operational risks on behalf of its customers. Designing reliable aircraft, securing complex systems, anticipating the obsolescence of a nuclear installation - these are the challenges faced by our customers and to which our 500 employees devote their know-how and advice.
With a turnover of 58 M? in 2019, APSYS supports the aerospace, defence, industrial / energy and transport industries. APSYS is present in France in Toulouse-Blagnac, Paris-Élancourt, Marseille-Vitrolles, Great Britain and Germany, with representatives in Spain, China, Russia, Mexico and Morocco.
You future job, should you choose to accept it ?
You will manage deployment projects regarding Extended Enterprise purposes:
• you will be responsible for the promoting, developing and deploying Extended Enterprise solutions, respecting milestones and already defined processes
• you will also define and monitor from the definition to the deployment, in direct interface with the customers. That is why you will have to facilitate change processes
• you will be involved in defining and developing reports progress / KPIs for internal or external reviews concerning all projects, with quantitative and qualitative measures.
According to your experience and involvement, you will become the responsible of the team dedicated to a domain (ex: Extended Enterprise, Business Project Management,?).
Are you THE one ?
• You hold an engineering degree or equivalent in Aeronautics or I.T.
• Autonomous, with an experience in customer relationship, good communication skills
• Experience on Project Management (method and tools)
• Knowledge of data treatment technology (SQL request, Excel Macro, Business Intelligence software?)
• Knowledge on IT Network and Security purposes
• Knowledge of IT development tools process within Airbus is a plus (GPP waterfall and SAFE®)
• Knowledge of data treatment technology is a plus (SQL request, Excel Macro, Business Intelligence software?)
• Good communication (oral and written), and synthesis skills
• Ability to explain new ways of working (Change management)
• You are customer care and problem solving oriented
• Advanced level in English is mandatory (oral and written), French language skills are a plus