Description du poste
A vacancy for a Commercial and Contracts Manager (m/f) has arisen within the Sales and Marketing organization at Airbus Defence and Space, in the Commercial and Contracts Secure Communications programme line. The position will be based in Elancourt.
The Commercial and Contracts Manager (m/f) will be in charge of providing expertise for the preparation, negotiation and management of all commercial commitments of Secure Communications' projects and business at all stages from acquisition to contract closure (Bid/ No-Bid, RFP evaluation, proposal/ bidding offer, contract drafting and negotiation, Bid approval, managing conflicts and problems during performance of contract at prime, closing) but also during project execution.
This position will require French Security Clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1. Bids & Proposals
- Be the focal point for the other departments and functions involved in the offer preparation (Finance, Legal, Offset, Taxes, Compliance, Export Control, Security, etc...) working within the Core Campaign team (Campaign Manager, Bid Manager, Commercial and Contracts Manager, Programme manager) and the Key Account Manager;
- Assessment of Commercial, Financial, compliance and export control risks;
- Work closely with and manage key stakeholders to deliver profitable commercial solutions ensuring that commercial risks will be highlighted and mitigated;
- Accountable for the preparation of commercial proposal in relation with key internal stakeholders (Legal, Compliance, Finance, Center of Competence, etc.);
- Accountable for the detailed pricing and financial provisions contained in the proposal (payment terms, payment plan, LDs, bonds and guarantees, commercial contingencies, etc.);
- Preparation of the documentation related to commercial aspects for internal review meetings and insuring consistency with the Airbus Defence and Space guidelines;
- Flow-down of commercial and contractual terms from prime to subcontractors;
- Support to the campaign manager regarding the negotiation on commercial aspects of the proposal with customers;
- Lessons learned analysis on the commercial aspects of the offers and proposals;
- Support the development of new opportunities and services.
2. Contracts Management
- Manage existing contracts in accordance with company procedures and contractual requirements, to ensure efficient and accurate performance of commercial activities (such as prompt payment of invoices, resolution of claims);
- Contract administration, supporting the Project/Programme manager;
- Manage the contract change notices and amendments;
- Be the focal point for any contractual topic during project execution;
Develops rapport/relationship with customers to ensure smooth running of existing contracts.
This role will involve travels for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
Business School Master Degree ideally with contractual education or experience or Legal Master Degree and Commercial experience;
- At least 10 years' experience with proposals set-up (deep knowledge of Public/government procurement rules - French DGA) and legal background (contract law) is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Aeronautical regulatory environment is a plus;
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape of communications business is a plus;
- Excel and Word skills;
- Autonomy and capacity for synthesis and analysis;
- Team working;
- Self-motivated and solution orientated with excellent communication skills and ability to interact ad influence across a range of stakeholders;
- Good negotiation capability (both within Airbus and with customers);
- Excellent command of French & English language.
The candidate must have French nationality in accordance with IGI 1300 of 11/30/2011 (article 65).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.