Description du poste
Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it ?
Technical perimeter addressed: Cracks propagation on critical systems (such as main & tail gear boxes)
- Optimize Z-Crack tool in line with simulation requirements and industrial needs
- Perform models calibration based on bench test results and/or incident observation
- Realize simulation in order to determine the direction and speed of crack propagation, predict impact on the gear box casing and potential oil loss emergence, evaluate component life under complex loadings to suggest inspection and/or replacement interval consistent with aircraft maintenance
- Participate, as part of future developments, in the choice of the definition of the best design in relation with transmission design office to stick to aircraft requirements (safety, performance, final customer satisfaction, maintenance, cost)
- Support the design office and manufacturing of gear boxes
- Realize synthetic reports & project follow-up
- Ensure dissemination of information within the group
Are you THE one?
- You hold an engineering degree or comparable -PhD diploma specialized in mechanics, materials, and / or aerospace
- Technologist you are attracted by mechanic within high quality demanding industry
- Real knowledge and experience of design and stress calculation on highly loaded systems, performance, fretting, tribology and component maintenance
- Proficiency on design software, stress calculation and cracks propagation simulation tool including CATIA V5, SAMCEF, Z-cracks
- Knowledge of metallic materials, processes (thermal and surface treatments, machining)
- Ability to develop ideas, concept for new technologies and practical solution for industrial manufacturing applications
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance.
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a good analytical mind
- French: native/fluent.
- English: professional
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.