Description du poste
Airbus UpNext is looking for a Engine eMotors/inverters system WP Leader (M/F) for an exciting project in the field of Zero Emission. This position will be based in Toulouse.
UPNEXT core principles are:
- Highly adaptable to changing conditions / requirements / schedules,
- Positive minded in front of obstacles to overcome them,
- Ready to be accountable for your package of work,
- Flexible in front of evolving scope of work,
- Highly connected to the rest of team members.
As the successful candidate your main tasks & accountabilities are:
- Being in charge of the delivery on time, cost and quality of all the AC electrical motors and associated inverters of an engine generating propelled thrust.
- Being in charge, in coordination with a dedicated RnT project team, to define the needs in terms of the electrical motors and the associated inverters and interface requirements, to steer supplier development activities and manage integration activities of the system in the different test platforms (ground and flight tests means), based on a partial or fully integrated component compliant with the agreed requirements.
Note that the contract for this position is a CDIC (Contrat Durée Indéterminée de Chantier), limited term contract for the duration of the project (estimated mid-2022).
Your boarding pass:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in projects involving the use of high power AC electrical motors (300 kW) and development of adapted inverters
- Experience in electrical network quality analysis
- Project management skills
- Supplier management experience
- Knowledge on electrical motors and inverters will be appreciated
- Good communication skills
- Positive and forward thinking, despite the number of obstacles in face
- Sens of initiative and the ability of adapting to changing environments.
- Open minded, solution-oriented and communicative
- Negotiation skills
- Values of transparency, courage, humility, empathy and care for other team members
- Able to self-manage in a non-hierarchical environment, understanding the project needs, acting and making decisions accordingly
- Motivated to deliver, develop and have fun.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.