Description du poste
Description of Airbus UpNext
Founded in 2017, Airbus UpNext is actively shaping the future of aerospace by using flying demonstrators to evaluate, mature and validate new products and services.
Designed as a talent incubator, Airbus UpNext is a place where you can act and think like a startup while building on the strong expertise of Airbus, a place where you are empowered to challenge and test new processes and ways of working.
Our mission is:
- To identify the trends that could disrupt the future of the aerospace industry and evaluate them to demonstrate their potential as a viable product.
- To accelerate traditional research cycles and prototype development to achieve proof of concept in a real environment and at a convincing scale and speed.
- To develop real-world applications for emerging aerospace technologies, thereby driving their maturity and increasing their value.
To be THE reference for Technology Value Assessment
Our Values: #Keep it Simple #Act as One #Be Audacious
Our DNA: #Speed of Execution, #Bold Experimentation, #Outward Looking
As a Ho ZERO EMISSION Demonstrator (m/f), you are a project manager. You have a mission to deliver an extremely ambitious and disruptive project aiming to pave the way for alternative propulsion systems.
You are passionate and impatient about testing hypotheses and bringing learning into the business based on concrete demonstrations. You are the type of person who thinks about ?how things can be done? rather than ?if they can be done?.
You will develop and deliver a project execution plan that is aggressive, flexible, and unencumbered by process. You will lead a diverse team of performers, consisting of partners from industry and academia, Airbus and Airbus UpNext talents and create the environment which allows your project to genuinely benefit from this diversity.
You work collaboratively and with humility and are a constant learner about how to improve the performance of yourself and your team. You are the type of leader people want to follow.
You will exercise total responsibility for project execution, including technical progress and oversight, leadership of and integration across the team, negotiation of business terms with key partners including budget and milestone tracking, reporting, etc. You therefore have an understanding of key business parameters and business negotiation skills.
You will also be the spokesperson for your project.
You must have a background in leading diverse - ideally multi-national - teams located across multiple sites, along with proven leadership and communication skills to present projects to senior management. In addition, you must have the ability to take difficult decisions and provide guidance/direction to the team in order to meet project objectives. A healthy dose of impatience with processes and bureaucracy, and willingness to move fast and take risks are essential attributes.
- Develop and deliver an aggressive and ambitious execution plan for Zero Emission demonstrator
- Lead a team including external hires, internal secondments from across Airbus Group, and a vibrant community of external partners
- Choose and negotiate business deals with new partners in order to foster the needed emerging technologies
- Work closely with the team in Technology, Strategy and with the Engineering community.
Your boarding pass
- Expertise in systems architecture
- Knowledge in the design, manufacture and test of complex systems
- Ability to lead teams, communicate effectively, understand contracts and intellectual property, negotiate relationships, and manage schedules and budgets
- Demonstrated track record of end-to-end project management and execution
- Well-built professional network within their domain of expertise, including leading academics, industrial players, consultants, entrepreneurs, government agencies and regulators, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to reason rigorously about technology or business models at varying levels of abstraction
- Impatience and burning desire to execute rapidly, along with a healthy scepticism for process. We view you as a senior manager at Airbus Group with the ability to drive changes in processes, practices, and mind-set needed to attain your project goals.
- Autonomy, Adaptability, Availability, Accountability
- Hands-on and solution oriented attitude
- Sharing the values of transparency, courage, humility, empathy
- Willing to have fun
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.