An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Information System Security Officer and Cypher Officer within Airbus Defence and Space at ELANCOURT, reporting to the Head of IM Security France.
The main focus of this position is the accountability and responsibility for securing projects in classified in terms of compliance towards authority and company regulation with total integrity.
The mission is to endorse the accountability of Information Security of Classified systems and ensure their security, to provide the adequate security concepts and ensure alignment of Airbus Defence &Space activities with all applicable regulations in front of French Authorities.
The setup and management of the Security Dossier and relationship to the relevant stakeholder (French authorities, Site Director, Business, IM), for accreditation of the information systems and its security are an important part of this position.
The successful candidate must be a French national with security clearances or the ability to become Security cleared, and successfully passed trainings related and interviews for OSSI and OCL.
Missions of Information System Security officer for Defence and Cypher Officer matters in IM Security France department, are organized around 3 mains pillars:
- Regulations about Defence Classified Information Systems for France, European Union, NATO and OCCAR,
- Regulation about Information System of Critical Importance (Système d'information d'importance Vitale (SIIV)
- Regulation about Cypher for Defence environment and delivery of certified encryption solutions to project teams.
In accordance with those missions context, Information Security Officer for Defence matters, will have to :
- Additionally to OSSI, will also endorse the role of RSSI-A (for several regulations and sensitivity France, European Union, NATO, OCCAR, ?)
- Report to OCSSI or RSSI accordingly to the context
- Report on activities done and assess security level of French Information System Security Steering Committee , quarterly
- Contribute to French Information System Security Follow-up Committee which lead operational activities related to security topics and check that actions taken are compliant to security objectives.
- Define Security policies and directives to apply to Information Systems of predefine perimeter
- Elaborate and ensure the respect of accreditation process for those Information Systems
- Continuous learning and watch of applicable regulations
- Support Project teams to ensure the good applications of Security directives and regulations
- Lead the accreditation process of the Information Systems
- Set measures to enforce check and compliance of Information Systems to applicable regulations and rules
- Referent and focal point to French Authorities (ANSSI, DRSD, CRPA, etc.), particularly in the frame of Accreditations of Informations Systems or Inspections.
- Referent and focal point for users and administrators of Classified Information Systems, for Site directors about Information Security
- Information Systems: 10 years minimum experience
- Project management: 5 years minimum experience
- English: Advanced
- French: Fluent
- Experience with Audit and Risk Analysis
- Experience in Cybersecurity consulting and systems integration.
- Experience with Operating Systems, (Windows, Linux), network, systems and application security architecture integration, and respective technical protocols
- Understanding of vulnerability management: identification, impact and resolution.
- Knowledge of application and secure software development.
Furthermore, we are looking for some with a highly motivated, innovative mindset and permanently challenging the status quo - passionate about Security and Technology and has the willingness to do always your best, grow and take new responsibilities.
- Thinking strategic with a strong customers focus and result orientation.
- The work environment requires a high level of detail and confidentiality, reliability, accuracy and a feeling for making analytical decision on criteria and processes.