Description du poste
A vacancy for a Web Architect (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Helicopters.
The web architect for Connected Services will be accountable to design all IM solutions of the domain Connected Services.
The Connected Services aims to deliver solutions and services for our customer. This includes the data collection from our aircraft and the development of value added services including the exposure in our customer web portal.
In detail the tasks and responsibilities of the web architect position are:
- Delivers the global design including technical requirements, principles and models that guides solution design for the IT Product, in line with the Enterprise Architecture guidelines in strong collaboration with Technology Specialists.
- Delivers project ARD (Architecture requirement dossier) and framing studies.
- Analyses and translates business needs into information and technical requirements matching the architectural blueprint.
- Secures the integration of solutions across applications, systems and platforms to achieve business objectives.
- Ensures consistency across IT Products and anticipate obsolescence topics.
- Part of those activities could be outsourced and piloted by the web architect.
Latest Web development technologies (Angular, PWA, node JS?)
Cloud hosting context (AWS)
High level of complexity and integration (IAM, IDM, API, AWS, CICD?)
3.Competences, Methods & Tools:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- 5-8 years' experience in related area
- Experience in Agile required. An experience in Safe would be a plus
- Component Integration, IT Architecture Design, IT Product Design, IT Product Development
- IT & Business Strategy Alignment, IT/Business Change Management Business Plan Development, Technology Trend Monitoring
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Programme/Project Portfolio Control
- Advanced level in English
- Strong focus on People, quality, planning and customer satisfaction
- Appetite for teamwork, transparency and facilitation
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.