A vacancy for Legal Councel (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space, Secure Land Communications (SLC) in Elancourt (78).
Airbus DS SLC - Secure Land Communications - is seeking to recruit a robust and outgoing Legal Counsel.
The Legal Counsel promotes, secures and defends the legal interests of the SLC Business by giving independent professional legal advice and assistance to the business team.
The Legal Counsel proactively contributes to the mitigation of the SLC Business' risks by alerting on potential major risks and elaborating alternative proposals.
The Legal Counsel is in charge of all legal matters related to the activities located in France and in the different countries where activities are performed and in an international competitive environment.
The Legal Counsel :
- follow-up/ drafting/ reviewing of all corporate decisions (e.g accounts approval, appointments, evolution of structures such as transfer of registered office, change of corporate name?) in conformity with applicable laws;
- drafting the corporate documentations and ensuring the conformity with applicable laws;
- Incorporation of foreign subsidiaries and branches;
- management of all legal formalities related to corporate matters;
- Follow-up/ drafting and registration of the Delegations Of Powers (PoA and Delegations of powers and responsibility)
- Implementation of corporate governance best practices and standard documents in the respect of the Airbus Directives
- Involvement in all internal reorganizations (liquidation, mergers,...)
Interacts with the tax and finance departments where their specialist advice is needed;
Manages pre-litigation and litigation files;
Organizes legal trainings.
Contributes to the development/transformation of the Legal Department, legal processes.
Prepares and updates legal documentations, contacts templates.
Ensures that all legal and compliance processes/procedures are adhered to.
- To qualify for this role, you will ideally be a French qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3/5 years' past qualification experience in Corporate law gained either from a leading international law firm or another multinational.
- The successful candidate must have prior experience handling French and international corporate matters.
- A background in general commercial law (drafting, analyze and negotiation of commercial contracts, drafting, analysing legal validity of claims from and against partners, customers or suppliers, advising on regulatory aspects like public procurement laws, anti-trust regulations, ?), especially in sector of telecommunications, mobile phone services and software (MNO/SMVNO, SaaS and license management) would be strongly appreciated .
- Experience in the security and military sectors is beneficial too.
- Language: fluency in French and negociation level in English.