Description du poste
What is it about?
New ERP is not just an upgrade of our current SAP solution to the last and most modern version SAP S4/HANA. This is profound transformation program aiming at revisiting our processes, methods and tools to build together our future and sustainable backbone that will allow working smarter, quicker for our people, customers, suppliers and our businesses.
Why and Why now?
- Final step of company integration will not be possible without a holistic transformation with technology as accelerator,
- Digitalization and business innovation are not scalable in today's fragmented business process and technology landscape,
- Non-standardization across functions and sites prevent best practices sharing and deployment.
- Harmonized & integrated processes
- Faster solutions (including for reporting and analytics)
- Data consistency & continuity
- User-friendly solutions
Your job in the program:
Support and Services domain is building the team that will design and deploy AH future ERP solution based on SAP S/4 Hana technology in the coming years. The objective is to build a worldwide solution that will allow working smarter and quicker for our people, customers, suppliers and our businesses.
We are looking for a new Product Owner who will handle the design and the deployment of the solution to better manage Front Office, AOG and Warranty.
Your role will be to clarify and detail the target solution that meet customer and user needs. Integrated in a cross domains and international team, starting from CES processes, you will define an efficient solution leveraging SAP S/4 Hana standard capabilities and industry best practices, tackle data robustness, contribute to process reengineering and set up of new way of working.
His/her mission is to:
- Clarify and detail the target solution to support business process, solve current issue and allow to meet long term ambitions
- Define ready specification, features and user Stories
- Prioritize team backlog and define acceptance criteria
- Maximize the value produced by the team and ensure user stories and features meet the user's needs and are done.
- Collaborate with IM experts and development team, users, business owners and process improvers
- Guide the rhythm of sprint deliveries and manage risks
- Contribute to analysis, test and problem solving
- Contribute to change management and coaching during deployment phase
In the frame of the SAP S/4 Hana project, one of your main objective will be to participate to the design of the future material support worldwide model.
- Front Office, AOG, Warranty process knowledge
- Agile project management, SAFe methodology is a plus
- SAP SD knowledge, customer portal and CRM is a plus
- Rigor and structured way of working
- Simplification and follow standards oriented
- Team player with good communication skills, ability to exchange with various stakeholders from operational level to top management, ability to convince and influence
- Good level of English
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.