DCI is a private company close to the Ministry of Defense, created in 1972 to accompany the
military equipment sales for foreign countries. DCI ensures the French military transfer of knowhow
across the whole spectrum of the defense and the security. DCI offers a range of services
based on the capability approach in:
Providing advice and assistance over the entire life-cycle of armament programs.
Training expertise, in academic fields, operational and technical.
Thanks to its qualified teams and a recognized military expertise, a good predictor of the label
“French Army”, DCI ensures its quality services through four operational departments: Cofras,
Navfco, Airco and Desco.
Under the supervision of the Department Manager, you will ensure ground and flight training to the young Qatari men.
You will :
- Carry out ground and flight training sessions to the trainees. The sessions may include tactical exercices and simulator sessions.
- Contribute to the elaboration of the pedagogical content as well as the training program.
- Prepare the courses and make sure they are coherent with the targeted training objectives
- Prepare all documents that are associated to the courses he/she will be in charge of (setting of documents and training aids).
- Follow up the technical progress of the trainees he/she will be responsible for and will suggest program upgrding that would be necessary to the success of the mission.
- Prepare Activity Reports according the schedule set in the Project Memorandum.
- Contribute to the Feedback Process.
You have a Flight Instruction Qualification and you are qualified for Combat Flight and NVG Flights. You have at least 10 years of experience as an Helicopter Instructor (1500 Flight Hours, among which 500 hours as an Instructor).
You are native or bilingual in English and able to adapt to non-native speakers. Knowledge of French or Arabic would be highly appreciated. You have good pedagogical skills and good knowledge of oral presentation techniques.
You want to join a dynamic and challenging environment. To succeed in this position you will be confident, rigorous, reactive, flexible, team-oriented, and IT savvy.