Description du poste
The Security Governance & Assurance team is accountable of defining the security model for Airbus, including all Divisions and countries, ensuring compliance with international and national regulations and considering business requirements. It leads the project for deployment of these policies, methods, and tools.
We are looking for a Security Context Manager whose mission is to synthetize various sources of information on key Security topics to define the security context / landscape and develop strategic position papers.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your missions and activities on this position are:
- Ensure Cybersecurity, threat and Digital regulation survey:
- Collect and monitor various internal and external sources of information on Physical and Cybersecurity, strategy, threats, regulations, laws, standards.
- Evaluate the industry and regulatory trends, the related threats toward Airbus, in order to orientate accordingly the Airbus Security Strategy.
- Manage internal / external network with regulation authorities, governments.
- Perform risk assessment and impact analysis on the company of any change.
- Put in place relevant tools and environment for efficient information management.
- Advise across the Security organization on the effects of context changes.
- Write Position Papers on security topics:
- Based on the survey and collection of various sources, make the synthesis and write position papers on key security topics.
- External / internal collaboration & lobbying:
- Gather and animate the Airbus community involved in industry Standardization and regulatory bodies related to security and align its actions with the Airbus Security Strategy.
- Preserves Airbus' interest and influence in international industry bodies, security standardization bodies and regulatory bodies and steers external collaboration activities (including lobbying and interfaces with National Security Agencies).
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
- You have a 5-year degree in Political Science, Security or Law and broad experience in similar activities, which have allowed you to acquire skills and knowledge on some of these areas:
Security and Cyber Regulation, Geopolitics and Strategy, Projects management on business needs and Regulation matching. Basic financial understanding would be a plus.
- You are open minded and demonstrate an ability to convince with an adapted communication.
- You are a team-player but also able to work on your own, in a result-driven manner.
- A negotiation level in English is required, French would be a plus.
Feel like you can tick some boxes above? If you have most of the skills and experience that we're looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.