Description du poste
A vacancy for a Loads & Aeroelastics - Supplier Loads Focal Point for Electrical Flight Control System (m/f) has arisen within Airbus commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join the Loads and Aeroelastics domain in the Flight Physics Centre of Competence, part of the wide and transnational Engineering organization of Airbus Commercial Aircraft.
You will be part of a team delivering Manoeuvre and Ground loads, Static Aeroelastics models and insuring the link between the Loads and Aeroelastics domain and the Aircraft Control domain. Your role will be to ensure the technical coordination between the Flight Control System team and the Loads and Aeroelastics community for a given Airbus programme (A320, A330, A350, etc...).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main activities will include:
- Being the focal point between Flight Control System team and the Loads & Aeroelastics (L&A) community
- Ensuring an accurate, keen, challenging and safe interaction between the Structure and the Flight Control System
- Delivering L&A control solutions for overall aircraft optimisation by innovating in the Structure/Flight Control System Interaction
- Supporting and validating the design of the Flight Control System with respect to the L&A requirements
- Integrating systems modelling in the L&A tool suite
- Delivering aircraft flight clearance or aircraft limitations for all new Flight Control System standard to be tested in flight tests or certified
- Developing multi-disciplinary skills to support the overall aircraft design process
- Holding a transnational role, working within the transnational network of specialists and experts from L&A domain in Europe
- Ensuring that program agreed targets and expectations are met (Time / Cost / Quality)
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to an engineering degree, or PhD, with a specialisation in aeronautics
- Initial experience, or significant internship, or thesis, in flight physics (such as loads and aeroelastics, aerodynamics, performance, etc?) and/or automatic control
- Knowledge of Matlab, Python, Nastran
- Ability to work within a team and with different & transnational interfaces
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Advanced level of English
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.