This is an automatic translation
Created in 1981, Corsair is a specialist in international long-haul. With the latest technical, economic and ecological performance, its fleet provides the ultimate in comfort and safety. The alliance with partners of choice allows him to propose the best services. D cover our company.
Each year, nearly 1,300,000 passengers travel on Corsair lines around the world.
Corsair International is:
- 14 weekly flights to the West Indies
- 1 daily overnight flight to Ile de la R union,
- service to Madagascar 4 times a week,
- Mauritius which you can reach due to 3 flights a week,
- S n gal, up to 7 flights a week
- Cote d'Ivoire, up to 4 flights per week
- Canada, during the summer period, up to 6 weekly flights.
Corsair has embarked on an ambitious program to renew its fleet. Since May 2013 the company has completed its transformation and has 7 fully reconfigurable aircraft with an innovative entertainment system on individual tactile steps.
Corsair is strengthening its loyalty program "Club Corsair" to allow its customers to benefit from favorable rates and privileged conditions.
The company also offers new e-services such as web check-in available 24 hours prior to flight departure, pre-service of duty-free products online and card services such as the purchase of Comfort or additional luggage at a preferential price.
Corsair's maintenance operations are about to get much more effective. On 29th September, the French airline signed a contract with ADP Group to lease maintenance hang...