This is an automatic translation
The DGAC's key figures (2002)
- 11,084 agents
- 159 civil aviation engineers
- 772 engineers of operations and studies
- 4,113 engineers of the navigation control.
- 1,413 electrical engineers
- 1581 senior engineering and survey engineers
- 857 workers
- 1,666 administrative staff
- 190 sailors
- 1 439 Million Euros of annual resources
- ? 195 million for investments in 2002
- 7 regional directions in m tropole and 5 overseas locations
- 5 centers en route to navigation
A new page is turning at OSAC, the Organisme pour la Sécurité de l'Aviation Civile. Guy Tardieu took over from Jean-Marc de Raffin Dourny on 30th January during a lunch or...