This is an automatic translation
Menway Emploi is a subsidiary of the Menway group since 2008, part of its "Recruitment & Evaluation" competence center. For the past eleven years, the Menway Group has been participating in the operational performance of companies by optimizing its main capital: the human.
Menway Emploi supports employees and job seekers in their professional career, as well as your company in the management of its human resources. Through its extensive network, Menway Emploi delivers tailor-made, close-up service to detect profiles that can serve your strategic interests, evaluate methodically and objectively the professional potential of each candidate.
With about 50 branches in France and 2 in Luxembourg, Menway Emploi is the main pillar of the Group's "Employment & Flexibility" division,
Every day, more than 1,000 clients rely on Menway Employment through its wide range of specialties: Banking, Finance & Insurance; BTP; Aeronautics; Design Office; Tertiary; Etc.,
130 experts on employment for companies and assets,
A partnership for several years with Pôle Emploi, including diversity missions such as disability, young people, seniors, etc.
A responsible and committed company:
- Member of PRISME (Union of Professionals of Interim, Services and Employment of Employment),
- Signatory of the Charter on Diversity,
- Signatory of the HALDE Charter against discrimination,
- Active in favor of disabled workers: partnership with AGEFIPH (Association for the Management, Training and Integration of People with Disabilities); Implementation of a specific offer RQTH (Recognition of the Quality of Disabled Worker),
- Continuing a societal approach with an evaluation of its CSR carried out by an independent organization, ECOVADIS