Vallair, a Franco-Luxembourgish aviation group is an important player in the aviation asset management business.
Trading and Leasing
As an active member of the International society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT), we provide a full range of aerospace trading and leasing solutions, providing the flexibility you need to stay competitive :
- Full aerospace life cycle management and operational consultancy
- Airframe trading and leasing solutions
- Power plant and major dynamic component trading and leasing solutions
We specialise in returning value to your assets at end of service by providing fast and efficient overhaul and repair of airframe, power plants and dynamic components.
- State-of-the-art composite repair facilities for the repair of nacelles, thrust reversers and flying control surfaces
- Highly skilled sheet metal work facilities, Experienced power plant management, Aircraft painting
- EASA/FAA approved repair station, fully certified to provide a large range of services such as C-checks for ATR 42/72, A320 family, Boeing B737 classic and NG
Disassembly and recycling
We are founding member of the aircraft fleet Recycling Association (AFRA),focused upon aircraft sustainability by supporting the safe environmental pro active management of the world's raging aircraft fleet.
- Full aircraft disassembly and recycling
- Return of power plants to aircraft and inventories with traceability accreditation
- Recycling of materials back into commercial manufacturing supporting the circular economy
We offer full passenger to cargo (P2C) conversions through our highly experienced freighter conversion partners, to address the growing global requirement for freight and cargo application. - Extended revenue generation to airframes at end of passenger service.
- Flexible options tailored to suit your commercial and operational requirements
- Programs completed on time to budget to exacting specifications
Vallair, the multi-faceted aviation business dedicated to the support of aircraft operators and lessors, has strengthened its MRO team with the appointment ...
Vallair, the multi-faceted aviation business and launch customer of the Airbus A321 freighter, is pioneering the first passenger to freighter conversions to be undertaken in China. “We are excited to be embarking on the next phase of our A321 passenger to freighter conversion act...