A heritage in the sky Since 1917 the Yokohama name has stood for excellence in industrial engineering. Through The Yokohama Rubber Company ...
THE RELIABILITY YOU NEED AT 30,000 FEET
Our lavatory designs draw on a continuous quality improvement program that solicited response from major airlines. The result: comfortable spaces that provide significant cost and weight savings-all while assuring you of reliable service, flight after flight. Yokohama is the exclusive provider of Boeing 757 lavatory modules and a key manufacturer of 737 lavatory modules, producing more than 11,000 lavatories for the B737 and more than 1,100 commercial ship-sets for the 757 over the past 20 years. Our lavatory modules and spare parts are fully FAA certified for both new production and retrofit applications. High-performance designs. Custom design and retrofits are available.
WHERE INNOVATION MEETS COMFORT
- Composite sink deck with stainless steel bowl for longer life, better appearance and stain resistances
- LED wash light with calming blue hue and 20,000 hour service life
- Improved corrosion prevention through one-piece floor pan
- Full-height corner rubstrips for damage prevention
- Dampers included on toilet seat, lid and waste flap for slam shut prevention
- Improved liquid soap dispenser with higher capacity, gravity feed and fewer movinig parts
- Waste Container with higher capacity, larger lid for faster emptying, and single part number common to all lavatories
- Upgraded faucet with single-hand operation and automatic shutoff
- Double Stowage space for passenger conveniences and supplies
- Greater commonality among components across all lav positions
- Hidden cabinet door latches to deter passenger access to service and maintenance areas
- No-tools-required access to hot water assembly, reset switch and optional water filter