- Entreprise : TOULOUSE BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Localisation : Toulouse - France - Occitanie
- Fonction : Formation Aerospace MBA programs (Full-Time & Part-Time in France, Part-Time in Bangalore-India)
- Coût Indicatif : Nous consulter - Prix spécifiques demandeurs d'emploi
- Niveau d'études requis : BAC +4 (Maîtrise, Master)
- Niveau d'études final : Doctorat / MBA
- Date limite d'inscription : Septembre (full time) ou Décembre (part-time)
Description de la formation
Originally founded by the Toulouse Chamber of Commerce, Toulouse Business School (TBS) took off in 1903. Same year, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky deduced the Basic Rocket Equation(1) and the Wright Brothers (Orville and Wilbur) invented and built the world’s first successful airplane, and made the first controlled, powered and sustained heavier-than-air human flight(2). Think & Create are two sides of TBS core mission: building practical skills for the business world of today and tomorrow. Today considered as one of the best French “Grandes Écoles”, TBS is part of a prestigious group of international business schools that hold the “triple crown” of accreditation - EQUIS (since 2001), AMBA (since 2002), and AACSB (since 2003). This accomplishment has been achieved by only 2% of business schools in the world. Toulouse is the second biggest French University research metropolis only to Paris, one of the leading international centers for: - aerospace research (CNES, Onera, Engineering Schools, Aerospace Valley), - development and production of civil aircraft (Airbus and ATR), - earth observation and satellite systems (Airbus Defence & Space and Thales Alenia Space). At the heart of a world-class aerospace complex located in this exceptional industrial, academic and research environment, Toulouse Business School shares its management expertise with the Aerospace world.
The Aerospace MBA programs (Full-Time, Part-Time with sessions in Montréal & Seattle; Part-Time delivered in India in partnership with Indian Institute Management Bangalore) make a valuable contribution to the Aerospace ecosystem where professionals, academics, researchers and students come together to share knowledge and experience and build a global network.
The Aerospace MBA programs are focused on leadership and deal with processes with a strong strategic orientation. Hence the programs incorporate interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary views.
They prepare participants for the challenges of the complex and continuously changing business world of tomorrow with specific reference to the aerospace environment.
The program schedule depends on whether you choose the full-time or the part-time structure.
“Nowhere else in the world could you find such a large number of origins and cultures and so many manufacturers, airlines, service companies, electronics businesses and research organizations, all connected in some way to the aerospace sector. That’s why we attract high-caliber students from all over the world eager to join the program”.
Christophe Bénaroya Aerospace MBA Director
(1) Tsiolkovsky, Konstantin E., (1903), The Exploration of Cosmic Space by Means of Reaction Devices, The Science Review.
(2) Johnson, Mary Ann., (2001), On the Aviation Trail in the Wright Brothers’ West Side Neighborhood in Dayton, Ohio, Following in the Footsteps of the Wright Brothers: Their Sites and Stories, September 28, Paper 3.
- Date de début : Septembre (full-time) ou Février (part-time)
- Durée : 12 mois-18 mois
- Contact : Aerospace MBA
- Adresse :
- Email : email@example.com
- Téléphone : 06 89 23 98 27
- Fax :
- Référence :
- Secteur d'activité : Enseignement, Formation
Offres de formation aéronautique similaires à Formation Aerospace MBA programs (Full-Time & Part-Time in France, Part-Time in Bangalore-India)