langue fr AEROSTAR TRAINING SERVICES - 17/12/2019

What do Foreign Students Need to Do To Enroll in Flight Training?

Applying for flight training?

Mark Andrews, Aerostar's Pilot Services Coordinator tells you what you need.

Not a US citizen?

You'll need to complete a profile with the Transportation Security Administration Alien Flight Student Program (TSA-ASFP) from

US Citizen?

Just use your Passport.

See you in the cockpit!