How-to instruction video for LEAVYSEAL connectors.
Visit http://spr.ly/60501Q8hM for more information.
1. Grasp crimped contact approximately one inch behind the contact barrel.
2. Verify the integrated secondary lock is in the unlocked position. Make sure the contact is in the correct orientation. Push contact straight into connector grommet until a click is felt. A slight tug will confirm that it is properly locked in place.
3. Push the integrated secondary lock into the locked position with a DT-RT1 or a screwdriver.
1. Using a DT-RT1 or a screwdriver, unlock the integrated secondary lock.
2. Using the appropriate extraction tool, insert the blades into the contact cavity until they stop
3. Pull contact wire assembly out of connector.
TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at http://spr.ly/60511Q8h3.
Connect with TE Connectivity online:
Visit TE Connectivitys website: http://spr.ly/60511Q8h3
Subscribe to TE Connectivity on YouTube: http://spr.ly/60521Q8hO
Follow TE Connectivity on LinkedIn: http://spr.ly/60541Q8hu
Follow TE Connectivity on Facebook: http://spr.ly/60551Q8hR
Follow TE Connectivity on Twitter: http://spr.ly/60571Q8hT
Follow TE Connectivity on Instagram: http://spr.ly/60581Q8hp