Please join Chris Li, RF Product Manager, as he discusses the latest in Wi-Fi 6 and 6E technology. Listen as Chris describes the benefits of this technology in network flexibility, more reliable speeds and reduced latency. Youll also learn more on how companies are leveraging these new speeds in their designs and in solving design challenges.
To learn more about TE Connectivitys antenna product solutions, please visit us at: http://spr.ly/6057HGQhh
What's on the Horizon for Wi-Fi is part of our CONNECTED WORLD podcast series. Listen to other podcasts in this series by visiting: http://spr.ly/6058HGv66
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 15 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at http://spr.ly/60581URMm.
Connect with TE Connectivity online:
- Visit TE Connectivitys website: http://spr.ly/60581URMm
- Subscribe to TE Connectivity on YouTube: http://spr.ly/60591URMW
- Follow TE Connectivity on LinkedIn: http://spr.ly/60501URMo
- Follow TE Connectivity on Facebook: http://spr.ly/60511URMU
- Follow TE Connectivity on Twitter: http://spr.ly/60521URMq
- Follow TE Connectivity on Instagram: http://spr.ly/60531URMS"