Sales Operations Manager to generate sales and purchasing opportunities supporting strategic objectives - Surrey - Salary on experience
You will be efficient and professional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and maximise sales revenue.
As the Sales operations manager you will work within the team to initiate and deliver material sales agreements with MRO facilities & airlines whilst growing sales on existing accounts. Generate asset acquisition opportunities, initiate, develop and preserve relationships and focus on growth opportunities, meeting business objectives and remain abreast of market trends and competitive developments.
The role will require external sales visits and marketing events. The Sales Manager must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner and have excellent communication skills to maintain and develop key relationships across multiple languages and cultures.
Duties and Responsibilities of Sales Manager
· Relevant aerospace experience in a Customer or Sales focused Role
· Establish new sales channels whilst growing existing accounts
· Support the origination team on acquisition opportunities
· Initiate, develop and preserve customer relationships at all levels
· Generate sales leads and negotiate sales opportunities
· Monitor Key Account KPIs
· Maintaining close liaison with the Sales Executives
· Develop and execute sales strategy to ensure business objectives are met
· Generate and disseminate Market Intelligence through CRM system
· Generate sales reports for internal stakeholders
· Monitor group sales plan and implement individual plan to meet objectives
· Coordinate internal departments to ensure delivery terms are met.
· Periodic attendance at tradeshows, conferences and airshows.
· Bachelors Degree (Hons) in a technical or business related discipline.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, Power Point presentations and Excel pivot tables for sales dashboards.
· You will be required to undertake international travel and should have unrestricted ability to travel worldwide often at short notice.
· Full clean driving licence is essential.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to be based in Surrey within easy reach of London please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.