Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Within Commercial Directorate, reporting to Head of Marketing Department, your main function will be to provide a thorough understanding of the regional air transport business, its characteristics and perspective, in order to anticipate future trends and requirements and to contribute actively to the commercial & product strategy of the company. By establishing a relevant expertise, contribute to the positive perception of ATR as a leader and best influence market development. In addition you will support the Head of department as required.
Task & accountabilities :
Lead a team of 5 experts to:
• Influence the market by promoting regional connectivity and its benefits,
• Stimulate market demand by modelling new routes and sharing results with airlines
• Forecast: set up a market forecast model and deliver a 20-year market forecast
• Analysis: provide support to sales effort by carrying out market studies, network analysis, contribute to product development strategy by estimating market potential,
• Database: centralize and maintain Marketing database (MINT: Marketing Innovative Navigation Tool - schedule, traffic and fleet data, economic data, airports, Metars, google car road distance and time, ATR fleet history Maintenance Data) and provide relevant reporting to the company
• Maintenance Cost: Annual update and deployment of DMC baseline by using the latest inputs from Program/Engineering, maintain DMC projection tool and operational expertise to ensure the most relevant maintenance costs projection is used in sales campaigns.
• Marketing plan: provide market landscape supporting marketing & communication strategies, product and services strategies, implement associated roadmap with Head of Regions, communication and Program.
• Establish long term planning and identification of targets and prospects in cooperation with each head of region
• Market intelligence: develop and maintain a system to collect and consolidate information related to market trends, competition, maintenance cost drivers and market requirements to support product development.
• Create meaningful messaging in collaboration with Communication Department
• Conferences: promotion of ATR views to international audiences through preparation and presentations of ATR product range, market analysis and competitive advantages
• Services Marketing: provide sales team with relevant marketing material referring to services provided by ATR contribute to Services development strategy by analysing market needs.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.