Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
ATR Working parties Part 145 organisation provide worldwide support to ATR customers with aircraft repair activities further incident, or aircraft retrofit (STC, S.B Embodiments), accordingly team of License mechanic and/or avionic (B1/B2) will be assigned to aircraft location to perform repair scheme, under ATR Part 145 agreement and until aircraft release with ATR EASA CRS documentation, or CoC.
In addition ATR Working Parties Part 145 organization with main base maintenance center at Francazal - France , perform aircraft customisation, retrofit, and maintenance schedule activities on new and second hand aircraft, and accordingly Licence mechanic and /or avionic (B1/B2) are assigned to perform aircraft Work package.
Task & accountabilities :
1. To carry out the inspection and certification of work define as per work package within the scope of their authorization.
10. To ensure safety of GSE equipment's
2. To ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance are in accordance with the requirements / recommendation of the OEM. While carrying out the maintenance work wherever applicable, approved schedules should be followed.
It should also be ensured that approved methods, procedures and materials are used in carrying out the said work.
3. To ensure all work sheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed and certified. The documents are to be maintained as required by ATR M.O.E document which described any procedure in the respective part of the documents.
4. To ensure that the snags observed during the inspections and those reported by the flight crew during the flight are rectified in an approved method. Major defects and rectifications will be promptly reported and dealt with.
5. To ensure that tools and equipment's used during maintenance are in serviceable condition.
6. To ensure that only approved materials and parts are used and the approved spares have necessary documentation and certification before installation are to be followed.
7. To ensure that while handling equipment's, tools and carrying out any servicing of aircraft or components etc... necessary caution & safety procedures are to be followed.
8. Prior to undertaking certification work the License mechanic and/or avionic (B1/B2) must ensure that their Licence is current and valid, they have necessary skills to perform the work and have undergone necessary trainings, including continuation training in the preceding 24 months. To ensure all technicians / apprentices follow all relevant safety practices and procedures at all times.
9. Ensure support in maintaining the tools and equipment's are in good order.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.