The Eagle XL-30 was designed to move up to a B737 or an A320 in all weather conditions. The XL-30 offers the flexibility to handle the complexity of today's ramps, offering Four Wheel Drive, Four Wheel and Crab Steering, Three-person Seating, and many built-in safety and reliability features such as Built-in Side-marker/Strobe Lighting, Emergency-brake Override Protection, Low Oil/High Temp Shutdown System and Hot-shift Transmission Protection.
Here is what the XL-30 has to offer:
- 32,000 lbs. GVW to handle aircraft up to a B737 and A320 in all weather conditions.
- Four Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Switchable steering between Four Wheel and Crab Steering for superior maneuverability of and around aircraft.
- Front and Rear Wet Disc Brakes for capable stopping power.
- Several safety features designed in to the XL Series to ensure safe operation.
- Powered by a T4i diesel engine to meet all current emissions standards.
- Ergonomic front-operator compartment that accommodates up to 3 people.
- Low-profile design that allows operators to safely and efficiently handle aircraft.
- Is backed by an industry-leading 3-year/3,000-hr warranty.
- Factory-direct support with the goal of same-day turnaround of all replacement parts.
- Eagle Tugs has over 45 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.