Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an A400M Local Customer Representative (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space - Military Aircraft - in Orléans. As the successful candidate you will join the Airbus Support Centres A400M (TASWF) department.
--- WARNING---: This position is located in ORLEANS on the French Air Force (FAF) Military Base. Therefore you must be available to work full time on this site.
Airbus Defence and Space has been contracted to deliver support services to French Air Force for their A400M fleet. This includes maintenance, material support and technical services.
To deliver these services, an Airbus Services Centre of 40 persons has been set-up on the A400M main operating base (MOB) in Orléans.
Within this service centre you will report operationally to the Technical Services manager and functionally to the Customer Support Representatives organization of Airbus Defence & Space / Military Aircraft.
In this role you will provide local expertise to French Air Force in order to advise the customer in all activities relevant to A400M support and operation, especially trouble-shooting and NFF reduction. You will interface between French Air Force (FAF) and Airbus Defence & Space Technical AOG Centre (AMTAC) to address all technical queries in the smoothest and quickest manner, always complying with Airworthiness regulations. You will also provide feedback and proposals to improve customer satisfaction and Airbus services performance and help to implement such improvements
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
A/ Assistance to the French Air Force:
• Support FAF personnel in troubleshooting, improve their processes and skills on A400M maintenance (including the usage of all A400M ISS IT/IS tools).
• Assist with aircraft on ground (AOG) and incidents inquiries.
• Occasionally travel to FAF deployed sites or stopovers, in secured locations, to provide such services
• Address technical queries raised by FAF directly, or support their resolution by AMTAC
• Provide added value as well as a filtering function both ways between AMTAC and FAF to avoid misinterpretations during communication
• Ensure that the requests to/by FAF are properly addressed and reflect the real needs
• On a case by case basis, move to Clermont-Ferrand (FAF MRO location) to support A400M C-checks
B/ Representation / relationship with FAF / DGA:
• Become familiar, and comply with, with French Air Force's regulations and restrictions.
• Identify and quickly deal with issues while they are small and not emotionally loaded.
• Provide expertise to FAF, mostly locally on MOB, in all matters linked to support and operation of A400M.
• Challenge FAF performance in ISS, propose improvements in processes to enhance efficiency both ways
• Promote and protect ADS image within FAF
C/ Relationship with ADS / reporting:
• Establish necessary priorities and objectives with FAF, thus ensuring an enhanced support and proper utilisation of the A400M.
• Maintain proper communication with AMTAC
• Analyse all In Service Support (ISS)-related aspects of the French Air Force usage of A400M and compile this information in periodic reports, complying with French Air Force Security regulations
• Provide internal feedback and proposals for improvements regarding A400M operation, supportability, maintainability and regarding the A400M integrated support (GSS, TID, AGE, etc)
• Propose and help to implement appropriate actions to increase overall customer satisfaction and A400M maturation
• Contribute to cohesion between all ISS team members (ADS and subcontractors on MOB) and with FAF. Motivate them to deliver the best performance, especially in challenging situations
• Link with the local A400M Training Centre instructors to share relevant information
• Support CSRs from partnering nations in sharing information
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.