Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.airbus.com/careers) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an Accounts Payable Analyst has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse. You will join the team Accountability for suppliers for Airbus Defence & Space Spain.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Processing and monitoring of incoming invoice flows from suppliers via the different channels (Scanning, AirSupply, Click n' Pay, EDI...)
• Internal customer and external supplier query/claim resolution on a timely basis, including supporting to litigation topics
• Investigate and resolve payment issues
• Manage limited Non-PO exceptions in line with the Airbus Payments directive
• Perform regular vendor statement reconciliations (VSR) to ensure matching of liabilities between Airbus and suppliers
• Support the roll-out of new tools and processes
• Active participation to projects and continuous improvement actions
• Support the Alpha 'gap closure' activities
This role may involve some travel for business in Spain and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.