VHR are currently looking for Aircraft Dispatchers, to work within our clients Ground Handling Operation, at Manchester Airport.
- Load planning weight and balance of aircraft.
- Meeting and departing of aircraft.
- Co-ordinating all the services that attend an aircraft to prepare for its next flight (e.g. caterers, fuellers, cleaners, baggage loading, de-icing)
- Document all key stage timings during the departure process.
- Liaise with Airline Flight Deck and Crews, Passenger Services staff and other Airport Personnel.
- Monitor the under-wing activity and offload processes and reports to be completed in an auditable process. All safety procedures must be complied with.
- Prior to the loading of the aircraft, ensure all service providers adhere to safe working practices.
- Provide good communication to all departments and service providers during the arrival and departure process.
- Co-ordinate and ensure 3rd party engagements are compliant as per their precision time schedule.
- Document any deviations or changes and communicate them at all times, and ensure that the correct information is used.
- Upon completion of the flight, all loading information to be sent to relevant airlines and ensure CPM/LDM production, and all MVT messages sent.
- Ensure ramp report is filled in with full details and delay report if necessary.
- Assist with other duties to ensure on time departures and the provision of service levels.
- Undertake other duties as required by management.
Qualifications and Competencies
- MUST have wide bodied experience as well as weight and balance experience.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment with the ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Airport check in systems (Preferable).
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have normal colour vision to obtain airside driving licence.
- Strategic thinking.
- Safety driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
Hours Of Work
- Full time, 40 hours per week across a shift roster pattern.
- MUST have a flexible approach to working variable shift patterns.
- Salary: £18,542.00, plus added bonuses.
Due to the volume of applicants for this position we are unable to respond to all individual applicants. If your application has been successful you will receive a response within 10 working days. Please submit your CV for consideration.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.
For more jobs like this visit www.v-hr.com