Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Within the Customer directorate, the Tech Pub Services department is responsible for selling, producing, distributing the technical documentation to all ATR customers (Airlines, MROs, training centers, ...).
The position consists in:
• Managing a portfolio of customers, from quotation, contract setup, up to delivery / invoicing of the technical documentation.
• Managing transversal projects or represent the team within project teams
• Being the Head of Technical Publication Services' backup when required
Task & accountabilities :
Within the ATR Customer Care & Technical Support, the jobholder will directly report to the Head of Technical Publication Services.
The mains tasks include any or all of the following:
• Preparation and administration of the commercial proposal from the quote request up to the invoicing process
• Administration of the contracts and out of contracts orders
• Supply of the technical documentation to the customers in accordance with fleet characteristic and subscriptions (including production launch and sub-contractors management)
• Supply of the technical documentation to the Authorities and ATR internal customers
• Management of the accesses to the Web portal where the documentation is made available to the customers
• Be the interface with the other stakeholders, including other ATR departments, external suppliers, ATR support centers.
• Provide support to ATR customers, for all tech pub services related queries
• Promote ATR Technical Documentation products and services at ATR customers
• Represent the team and act as customer voice or team's voice, in the frame of transversal projects related to technical publication services activities. These projects are continuous improvement ones, or technical publication ones (new formats, new portals, ...)
The jobholder may also have to manage projects, acting as a project manager.
• Monitoring of the team activities (KPI, reporting, dashboard, ...)
• Act at the Head of Technical Publication Services' backup when required
Ce poste exige une connaissance des risques potentiels de non-conformité. Le/la titulaire s'engage à agir avec intégrité, fondement du succès, de la réputation et de la croissance durable de la Société.
En soumettant votre CV ou votre candidature, vous autorisez Airbus à utiliser et stocker des informations vous concernant à des fins de suivi de votre candidature ou de futurs emplois. Ces informations ne seront utilisées que par Airbus.
Airbus s'engage pour la Diversité. Nous encourageons toutes les candidatures indépendamment de l'origine sociale et culturelle, de l'âge, du genre, du handicap, de l'orientation sexuelle ou des croyances religieuses.