Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
PPG service is accountable for Time/Cost/Quality of all ATR Airplanes Development in the frame of ATR product policy (incremental development).
The main mission of the Project Manager is to ensure that incremental development projects in the ATR R&D domain are on track (schedule, cost, quality, performance). The perimeter covers from Project Launch preparation to the First A/C delivery including Entry-Into-Service readiness. He ensures a proper handover with teams from Operations (serial production phase).
Task & accountabilities :
- The job holder will ensure that
1- During project initialization stage:
- TPR/TLAR (Top Program A/C Requirement/ Top Level A/C Requirement) are validated
- MPP (Master Phasing Plan) is set-up
- CBS (Cost Breakdown Structure) is set-up
- RR (Risk Register) is set up.
- Approval Dossier is validated.
2- During project execution:
- MPP (Master Phasing Plan) is updated,
- Costs Breakdown Structure (CBS) is updated,
- Risk Registers (RR) is updated,
- Tasks progress are monitored,
- Recovery plan are agreed and launched if any
- Estimate Cost at Completion is updated (forecast).
- DA and invoices are coherent with the project scope (TCQ)
- The job holder will report projects' progress to the Head of Project Management.
- The job holder will organize regular internal PRM (Project Review Meeting) and will contribute to the organization to the Maturity Gate Review.
- The job holder will contribute to OP set-up for the projects he/she is leading.
- The job holder will promote a fair and constructive relationship with all the projects stakeholders.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.