Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
Within the Product and Customer Support department, we are looking for a professional figure, who will cover the following mission:
• Manage the supply chain activity of AIRFRAME parts and their components (hardware).
Ensure coordination and continuous feedback to the Support Department on the orders status and lead times of suppliers. Main internal customer will be Operational Customer Center and Working Parties team
• Take part at vendor meetings (operational reviews, backlog, forecast, supplier visits)
Evaluate and monitor the performance of suppliers with dedicated KPIs (Overdue, On Time Delivery, Average Age, Disputes)
• Develop and monitoring corrective action plans and improvement plans for these performances.
• Follow-up recovery plan.
• Coordinate information from team and being the representative during various internal meetings (Working Parties, OCC...)
• Manage purchase requests generated in SAP for KIT Dep. and coordinate the information with the KIT team.
Task & accountabilities :
Create and guarantee order entry in accordance with the contract (subject to the applicability of the contract)
Send orders to Partners and Suppliers and obtain delays.
• Track current orders and update lead times.
Ensure daily reminders to suppliers and negotiate the delivery according to customer requirements.
Provide continuous feedback to various Support entities on the status of orders and deadlines Suppliers.
• Solve supplier disputes at the reception by respecting the quality rules defined by ATR.
Solve Billing Disputes.
To be coordinator of the Airframe sourcing activity, vis-à-vis of the stakeholders.
Anticipate and intercept problems (potential risks) and escalate in advance.
• To be proactive with other ATR departments (Purchasing, Forecast, Engineering, Front Office), and ensure the proper execution of their actions.
Monitoring of performance indicators and define an operational actions plan.
Contribute to the improvement of internal processes.
Ability to organize productive meeting with follow-up associated
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.