Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Description of the job :
ATR Working parties Part 145 organisation subcontracts base maintenance activities to MRO worldwide, based on defined contract between parties in order to assure clause of contract are applied by MRO, ATR assign a Working Party Representative (WPR) to MRO, such to ensure the technical follow-up of MRO aircraft visit, coordination with MRO and ATR engineering, spares, and commercial departments, as well as the commercial clauses of contract, and Additional Work commercial acceptance.
In addition ATR Working Parties Part 145 organization subcontract AIRCRAFT WORKING PARTIES Repair Embodiment to MRO partners Working Party Representative (WPR) is assigned to MRO Working parties, in order to coordinate all repair/maintenance/trouble shooting activities and assure of MRO deliveries as per ATR STANDARD and QUALITY embodiments.
At last WPR will be assigned on spot mission to asset current and future ATR MRO organization and requirements, in terms of general organization, technical qualifications and tools requirements.
AS such WPR will actively promote ATR technical services and capabilities and be a major contributor to ATR commercial success.
Task & accountabilities :
1. To carry out the inspection of work define as per work package within the work scope
2. To ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance / repair are in accordance with the requirements / recommendation of the OEM.
It should also be ensured that approved methods, procedures and materials are used in carrying out the said work.
3. To ensure all work sheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed and certified with MRO .
4. To ensure that the snags/ NRC/ AWO observed during the inspections are rectified in an approved method. Major defects and rectifications will be promptly reported and dealt with.
5. Approve NRC/AWO provided by MRO , in a cost envelop beneficial for ATR
6. Provide daily technical progress report with status on work scope planning embodiment, spares , tools, and risks
7. Provide weekly report with financial status, covering all cost to be supported by ATR, such as and not limited to, Work package price, AWO cost, materials (consumable, expendable, rotables), etc...
8. Coordinate all spares, logistics (materials), engineering ( Repair deviation, defect, etc...) with all MRO and ATR departments
9. Ensure MRO team planning and resource are allocated to their tasks, all Man-hours are well recorded within WO, and team MH reported to commercial department PSAP
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.