You will be working with a well-established aerospace company, with state of the art facilities. Based in Southall. The company is currently in need for Avionics technician, to repair and overhaul a wide range of Communications, Navigation, Radar, Audio units to component level.
· Complete fault finding, repair and testing process using specialised and general-purpose test equipment
· Undertake precise mechanical work and electronics repair including through hole and surface mounted components
· Extensive experience in repair of electronic circuits
· Extensive knowledge of RF circuits and the repairs.
· Experienced in the use of electronic test equipment
· Soldering skills both surface mount and through hole components
The opportunity of working with a globally recognised company in Southall. The salary is competitive, and there are benefits included.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.