- Company : Resource Group
- Localisation : . - France - France
- Position : Captain - B737 CL and NG - START TRAINING 04/04/18
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2018-04-26
Resource Group’s Flight Crew Services division (Contractair Ltd) is pleased to recruit for a Captain position for the summer season 2018.
AIRLINE PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS
Position: B 737 CL and NG – Captain
Base of Operation: Paris, Gatwick, Manchester OR East Midland - Initial training based in Paris
Type of operations: Cargo, Charter flight, passenger operations
License Requirements: Valid EASA Licence and First Class Medical
Commencement Date: Training start on the 04th of April 2018 in Paris
Contract Duration: 6 months contract – Possible extension
Candidate experience: A minimum of 4000h total as flying time – Current within the last 12 months. EU passport with the right to live in EU and work in the European Union.
Language: French speakers mandatory
APPLYING TO WORK WITH US
If you are interested in this Captain role and would like to let us know about your interest, please feel free to send your CV to Aurore Bothorel.
Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
1) ATPL EASA Licence
2) EASA Medical Certificate
3) Last Three Pages of your Log Book stamped by previous employer
4) Last LPC Check/IR / Simulator Check / CAT III Certificate
5) Proof of right to live and work freely within EU
6) Personal CV
7) Letter of Authenticity from the licence issuing aviation authority to accompany your
8) ICAO English Proficiency certificate (Level 4 or above)
9) Wet Drill and First Aid Certificates
Candidates will be required to complete an additional screening and pilot information form, if applicable.
Please ensure that your registration on the Resource Group – FCS - Contractair website is up to date with all of your most recent details.
- Start date : 04.04.2018
- Term : 6 months - Possible extension
- Experience Required : 2 to 4 years
- Salary : tbd
- References : AEROCONTACT-776919853
- Activity area : Personnel Navigant Technique
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Captain - B737 CL and NG - START TRAINING 04/04/18