- Company : Capital International Staffing
- Localisation : Norfolk - Midlands de l'Est, Royaume-Uni
- Position : Control Systems Engineer - weapon systems
- Type of Contract : Fixed-term contract
- Date of publication : 2018-04-27
Control Systems Engineer, weapon systems.
Engineering assignments ranging from developing control systems for new projects to the modification and support of existing design Servo control systems.
The role will necessitate interaction multi-disciplinary teams and cover everything from concept through requirements, design, testing integration and customer presentation of solutions for acceptance.
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink with Embedded Coder and Fixed Point Designer toolset.
- Ability to design Simulink models suitable for auto code generation.
- Experience of Servo control design, simulation and test
- Design of accurate pointing, motion and high disturbance rejection servo controllers.
- Design of pointing on LOS, motion and high disturbance rejection gyro servo controllers.
- Experience of Selection and sizing of motors, servo drives and power supplies.
- Ability to work as part of a team with mechanical, electrical and software engineers to achieve the optimum design solutions.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Weapon Systems; Control Systems, Engineer, Naval, Marine, Maritime, MATLAB/Simulink, Servo control
- Start date : ASAP
- Term : 3-6 months
- Experience Required : 5 to 10 years
- Salary : £40 - £50 per hour
- References : DAL/TCU_1524837827
- Activity area : Defence and security
Aviation and Aerospace Jobs similar to Control Systems Engineer - weapon systems