Due to high arrears and increasing workload there is now a requirement for an additional deburr operator to be able to flex across the group of deburr work centers including (T0111, T0326, T0262).
- To be able to drill and deburr, using techniques, competent in the use of vibro deburr machines, and hand held pneumatic/ deburring guns.
- Must be co-operative and flexible and able to work with the minimum amount of supervision.
- Drill and deburr aerospace components within the Prismatic area using various techniques
- Produce work with cost Initiate cost saving and new ideas
- Keeping working area clean and productive utilisation 5S Principles
- Experience in an aerospace environment or equivalent
- Be able to understand SPC data collection and record results, interpret engineering drawings
- Worked with pneumatic hand held deburring equipment, manual de-burring tools, the use of pillar drills and drilling fixtures. Had experience with measuring equipment Vernier, micrometer plug gauges screw plug gauges.
- Mechanical background
- Prior drill deburr experience is essential
- Apprenticeship served or equivalent standard of training and/ or experience
- Good Mechanical background in similar field
£12.84 for first 37 hours - Days
£19.26 after 37 hours (any shift)
£25.68 Sundays and Bank Holidays
£16.74 for first 37 hours - Days,
£25.10 after 37 hours (any shift),
£33.47 Sundays and Bank Holidays,
Rates also rise after 12 weeks.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.