Carbon60 have a new position for a number of Deburring Operative to work a 6 month contract based in Greater Manchester.
As a Deburring Operative you will be required to deburr and grind imperfections on Aerospace component pieces, using hand tools.
· Understanding of hand tools and the ability to operate within tight tolerances
· Previous experience working within Aerospace industry advantageous
· Understanding of materials handling and previous experiences of SAP desired
Summary of contract details:
· Start: ASAP
· Contract Length: 6 Months
· Location: Greater Manchester
· Hours: Basic hours of 36 per week + overtime available.
· Rate: £18 Per Hour Ltd (Paid into UK limited Company or PSL Umbrella company)
For more information regarding the Deburring Operative Role in Greater Manchester, please contact Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.