The Delivery Assurance Field Rep (DAFR) key responsibility is to address Delivery Assurance risks at suppliers based on business short and mid-term priorities.
- Review weekly metrics and Business Units requests for support and prioritize accordingly in support of customers
- Support supplier line of balance, WIP tracking and recovery plan establishment and on site verification. Define and follow associated action plan.
- Help with Quality or Engineering issues between both parties.
- Drive root cause analysis for delivery and quality issues.
- Perform capacity audits, supplier assessments, continuous improvement activities on behalf of the supplier development engineer
- Understand Aerovantix, Supplier Portal, Scorecards, etc. and be able to train suppliers as needed.
- Communicate status to stakeholders
- Assist suppliers with outside processing and sub tier expediting
- Experience in a Supply Chain / Quality / Operations environment
- Lean / ACE, lead change/improvement